Short video about my experience wearing the Vibram Five-fingers in Kauai, Hawaii – man I love these shoes!
Here’s a list of everything I did in my Five-fingers in Kauai:
- Hiking, in the mud most of the time because of the rain. My feet weren’t tired even after a long 5 mile hike along the Napali coast, and the next day they weren’t sore at all.
- Snorkeling, they worked great in place of snorkel booties.
- Swimming, and hanging out on the beach.
- Yoga, these babies grip to everything and they fit like a glove.
- Surfing – okay I know this may sound crazy, but I truly believe the five-fingers helped me surf – I got up the first try no less.
If you are looking for ideas on New Year resolutions, I would say you ought to add “buying a pair of five-fingers” to that list, you will not regret it.
Happy New Year!